- Provide our customers with exceptional personal service.
- Receive customer authorization prior to repairs,
maintenance or parts replacement.
- To be environmentally responsible by recycling oil,
antifreeze and tires.
- Provide skilled automotive technicians and advanced
computerized diagnostic and repair equipment.
- Provide service and parts considering quality and
History of Airdrie Automotive Services Ltd.
Airdrie Automotive Services opened for business in August
1998. It's owner, Mike Boyes, has been in the automotive
trade for over 25 years. Mike received his Journeyman
Automotive Technicians License in 1987. Prior to opening
Airdrie Automotive Services, Mike was employed by two
automotive businesses in Calgary. The City of Calgary and
NAPA Auto Parts. Airdrie Automotive began as a small shop
with two technicians and has since grown into a shop with 6